- C#, .NET Framework
- Be part of a huge transformation programme
About Our Client
A manufacturing business in Manchester.
- Customise, expand and enhance existing web-based ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) platform using built-in developer's tools as well as custom C# code.
- Develop Windows Forms applications using C# .NET Framework (PC Computers), C# .NET Compact Framework (Windows Mobile based hand-held terminals) and SQL query language for database querying and integration - all within Microsoft Visual Studio 2008-2019 and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio environments.
- Execute full software development life cycle - design, implement, test, release.
- Write well-designed, testable, modular, reusable and commented code.
- Write documentation, including technical overviews, user guides, instruction manuals, etc.
- Create dynamic, parameterised reports for various areas of the business using SQL query language.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and debug technical issues reported via helpdesk ticketing system and provide resolutions or escalate the issues with supporting detailed documentation and recreation path.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Candidate:
- Minimum 2 years of proven work experience in C# .NET development
- Ability to develop Windows Forms applications using C# .NET in Visual Studio environment.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Free Car Parking
- Flexible working (hybrid)