Work for a high profile military charity in a great central London location
Take the next step in your marketing career in a transferable role
About Our Client
A high profile military charity based in central London. This position sits within their supporter acquisition marketing team.
The Campaign Coordinator will work with the Campaign Manager on supporter recruitment within individual giving for the charity, managing acquisition marketing campaigns across multiple marketing channels including digital, email, press, email and SMS, direct marketing and mail. This will include:
- Creating and managing acquisition marketing campaigns including producing plans and briefs, managing budgets, timeframes and working with external agencies
- Working with the Individual Giving fundraising team
- Understand supporter segmentation and work with the Campaign Manager to produce media briefs and plans for engagement
- Work with the digital acquisition management team to develop digital campaigns as required
- Report on campaign performance and analyse insights for future performance
- Liaise with other internal stakeholders and teams including PR, Brand, Finance and Fundraising.
The Successful Applicant
You will be an experienced marketing professional who ideally experience within a fundraising/acquisition environment. To be successful in your application you should have previously:
- Worked on and managed direct marketing campaigns, including direct mail, digital, email and face to face fundraising.
- Worked with external suppliers including creative agencies, print and media
- Produced creative for marketing campaigns and also media briefs
- Monitoring marketing budgets and analysing performance
- Providing external suppliers with detailed briefs
- An in depth knowledge of digital marketing is desirable
What's on Offer
This is a full time permanent role paying £29,000 per annum plus benefits. Due to the current outbreak of Covid-19 interviews will be held remotely.