Campaign Digital Media and PR Officer
Immediate start, contract until March 2021
About Our Client
A Government Agency based in Bootle.
Key responsibilities of the Campaign Digital Media and PR Officer:
- Develop innovative, cut through social campaigns as part of multi-channel campaign.
- Create visually appealing, multimedia content; as well as writing high-quality copy.
- A passionate professional who is committed to multi-channelled PR;
- Improve how we proactively and reactively become more present and involved in online discussion on topics relevant to our work.
- Consider every detail of a social post, from images to links to formatting of copy.
- Participate in productive creative sessions with team to create ideas
- Gather insight on social media conversations and emerging topics; identify opportunities and need for reputation management
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Government Agency based in Bootle:
- Excellent verbal and written skills digital and long form, a good all round communicator
- Influencing and negotiating
- Design skills
- Creative thinking
- Video editing on smartphone desirable
- Knowledge of CMS
What's on Offer
Campaign Digital Media and PR Officer:
- Up to £35,000 DOE