- Campaign Executive (Adobe Campaign)
- West Midlands
About Our Client
Our client is a leading business in the hospitality and leisure sector, based in the West Midlands.
The Campaign Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Implement email, SMS and Push notifications for the portfolio of brands
- Process quarterly campaign plans and campaign briefs from the brand teams, ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and achieve targets.
- Manage content libraries, liaising with external agencies to obtain and process the required assets.
- Complete accurate data briefs that reflect the requirements of the campaigns and obtain approval from various stakeholders.
- Build and deploy campaigns within Adobe Campaign, on time, to schedule and with no errors
- Perform Quality Assurance on campaign extracts for other colleagues.
- Ensure current administration and naming conventions within the platform are adhered to
- Ongoing monitoring of campaigns
- Working with the Email Developers to ensure all HTML assets are correct including personalised and data driven content.
- Report on campaign performance and propose recommendations for improving our communication strategy.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need the following skills and attributes.
- A good understanding of the Database Marketing sector though your degree or from an entry role the sector is ESSENTIAL
- Work experience of manipulating, segmenting and selecting data through a marketing campaign tool or database e.g. IBM Unica, Adobe Campaign, Salesforce
- Ability to demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm for working with data and developing best practise skills through training on the Adobe campaign tool
- Exposure and understanding of an email broadcast tool would be an advantage and/or HTML
- Ability to pick up technical systems quickly with an aptitude and keenness to learn new technologies
- Excellent organisational skills to deliver against the required deadline
- Excellent attention to detail and appreciation of need to follow process/treat data securely
- Good team working skills with the ability to work collaboratively and flexibly
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- An understanding of reporting tools such as Google Analytics would be desirable
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and Package