Newly created Campaign Manager position available
Role based in Watford
About Our Client
My client are a leading manufacturer based in Watford. With over 50 year's experience within the sector/industry, they are market leaders amongst competitors UK wide. Through growth, a newly created and exciting Campaign Manager position is now available.
The Campaign Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the CRM contact database
- Adapt and manage content for target markets
- Build CRM engagement and nurture series plus lead scoring. Incorporate campaign findings to improve performance and ROI
- Upload relevant marketing content to CRM and web site, adapting where required
- Execute outbound marketing campaigns
- Publish to the company's social accounts
- Track campaign performance and ROI
- Act as a point of reference for marketing use of the CRM system
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 year's campaign management experience using mixed, primarily digital/social media and a modern CRM/Marketing Automation System in a B2B sales environment.
- Degree level education, ideally in a marketing related subject or directly equivalent training and experience
- Proven ability to manage campaigns on time to a target ROI.
- Writing skills to be able to adapt written marketing content to multiple channels and usages.
- Familiar with web performance management tools and WordPress
What's on Offer
The Campaign Manager role is offering a basic annual salary between £28,000 - £34,000 (dependent on experience).