Immediate start, contract until March 2021
Inside of IR35
About Our Client
Government Agency based in Bootle.
Key responsibilities of the Campaign Manager:
* Work as part of the team to deliver a bespoke, time limited campaign to help businesses return to work following the coronavirus pandemic.
* Work with the other campaigns mangers to understand campaign interdependencies, and the Government's priorities for economic recovery as a whole.
* Work with other campaign managers to oversee the work of digital media and PR officers and visual multimedia support officers.
* Ensure delivery is continually reviewed and provides value for money.
* Review plans and KPIs, ensuring campaign metrics are captured regularly, analysed and performance of campaign is optimised.
* Support the team on delivery including content development and using systems and data to analysis impact of campaign.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Campaign Manager:
* An experience communications manager, comfortable operating at all levels in an organisation.
* Excellent verbal and written skills digital and long form, a good all round communicator.
* Influencing and negotiating.
* Ability to lead and motivate team members.
* Comfortable with a range of platforms and systems, translating data into effective reporting.
What's on Offer
- Up to £45,000 or equivalent day rate