- Excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking, innovative business
- Develop and drive the marketing strategy
About Our Client
My client is a growing domestic AC & renewables business, with exciting growth plans as they aim to drive the business transition towards a B2C model within the residential sector.
As the Campaign Manager you will drive the business transition towards a B2C model, shaping and refining the marketing strategy and developing brand position, via a range of multi-channel communication and lead generation activities. This includes:
- Drive the communications agenda with all B2C and B2B audiences and generate topical content/coverage that maximises media impact, reach and awareness
- Manage the external communications plan in earned, owned and paid media to support the brand positioning, and strategic objectives
- Manage performance of consumer lead generation and digital marketing campaigns (paid search and social)
- Manage media activity (media buying and content development)
- Manage PR activity and work with PR agencies and clients to develop content strategy, feature angles and research projects
- Develop and manage email nurturing activity
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (sales, strategy, product management and service)
- Optimise brand presence at exhibitions and events
- Optimise SEO and UX of relevant website areas
- Monitor audience reach, engagement and consumer journey across all digital and media activity
The Successful Applicant
The successful Campaign Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a marketing, content and communications role
- Demonstrable experience with developing compelling content within an environmental or technical product sector
- Autonomy to manage a diverse, hands-on role, working effectively within the team and with multiple stakeholders, to make a direct impact on operational effectiveness
- Ability to develop strategy and manage priorities for multiple campaigns
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Strong copywriting, editing and proof-reading skills
- Demonstrable experience across: communications management, brand marketing, product marketing, customer engagement & loyalty programme, channel marketing and event organisation.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business really looking to drive their communication & marketing to the next level and deliver a "step-change" in consumer brand awareness. You will be a key member of the team, supporting the Head of Marketing with driving the business forward.
The successful candidate will receive £50-55,000 per annum plus benefits.
This will be an office-based role (Surrey) with flexibility on offer - this can be discussed at interview stage.
We are currently shortlisting for this role so for further information contact Kim Funnell on the details below or apply ASAP!