A great opportunity to join a leading global manufacturer
Working on an exciting new proposition centred around Green Living
About Our Client
Since their founding in 1924, Daikin has evolved to become a leading global manufacturer and supplier of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment for residential, commercial and industrial customers.
Daikin is dedicated to technological excellence, a design focus and the highest quality standards to redefine new standards of efficiency, control and comfort. Daikin continuously innovates to ensure comfortable and sustainable living environments and reduce further the carbon impact of HVAC solutions, while delivering added value via relationships based on trust, respect and credibility.
As a place to work, their core values focus on people-centred management, helping employees find their potential and to grow with the business. With an increased focus on the environment, sustainability and innovation there has never been a better time to be part of this exciting organisation
With an increased focus on sustainability and green living, an exciting opportunity has emerged within their UK function as the business rapidly transforms from a B2B model to a B2C focussed brand. They are looking for a campaign specialist to drive the business transition towards a B2C model within the domestic renewables sector, shaping and refining the marketing strategy and developing brand positioning and message, via a range of campaign management and multi-channel marketing activities
B2C strategy leadership
Drive the B2C marketing strategy with all internal and external stakeholders, continually assessing performance and refining delivery to:
- Achieve rapid transformation of the business from a B2B model to a B2C focused brand, to ensure that Daikin is at the forefront of - and aggressively outgrows - the anticipated growth in the domestic renewables market over the next 5 years
- Deliver a 'step-change' in consumer brand awareness, so that Daikin is a well-known domestic brand within 3 years and able to compete effectively with established consumer goods and domestic heating brands in the residential market
- Act as ambassador for the B2C strategy within the business, liaising with sales, sales planning, product management, marketing and service support teams to ensure the business evolves effectively to meet the increased demand from domestic end users
B2C Campaign Management
- Manage the B2C media buying campaign to maximise brand awareness and lead generation in order to meet strategic objectives
- Liaise with creative agencies to develop and roll out campaign material, for use in digital, direct and print media campaigns.
- Integrate Corporate Partnerships within the B2C strategy, ensuring Daikin presence and positioning delivers maximum impact and engagement with consumer audiences
External Communications Programme
- Manage Energy for Change external communications plan in earned, owned and paid for media to support the brand positioning, and strategic objectives
- Drive the Energy for Change agenda with all B2C and B2B audiences and generate topical content/coverage that maximises media impact, reach and awareness
- Continually assess the Energy for Change campaign performance in order to refine messaging, marketing channels and tactical delivery
- Optimise Daikin brand presence at homeowner exhibitions and events, ensuring maximum impact and engagement with consumer audiences
- Optimise SEO and UX of Energy for Change website area, working with internal resources and external suppliers to develop campaign landing pages, navigational structure, web content and tools that continually improve user experience and conversion rates
- Monitor audience reach, engagement and consumer journey across all digital and media activity in order to make recommendations to continually improve performance.
- Manage performance of consumer lead generation campaigns on search and social media platforms, liaising with the media agency to optimise performance marketing campaign performance and deliver best value 'cost per lead'
Corporate hospitality and events
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of copywriting and communications management for brand and channel marketing, product marketing, direct and digital marketing is essential
- Ability to develop compelling content within an environmental or technical product sector
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- A strong eye for detail to ensure communications are accurate, relevant and without errors
- Skilled in managing and coordinating multiple projects with multiple stakeholders
- Strong financial management and budget tracking skills
- Ability to work autonomously to deliver results in a busy, pressured work environment
- Competence in marketing software packages for content management and digital marketing
- Ability to manage relationships and project costings from external agencies and suppliers e.g. printers, designers, digital suppliers, event organisers, venues, marketing agencies
- Understanding of market trends and clients' changing needs
- This role could suit someone with agency Marketing experience as well as candidates with in house experience.
What's on Offer
Few opportunities like this appear in our professional careers and we are looking for a talented and ambitious individual who finds joy in being challenged to be their best.
For this individual we offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please get in contact with me for details!