Capital Project Manager (Non- Housing) - North West London
Be part of exciting major project across City of London
Competitive industry daily rate
About Our Client
Are you a Project manager looking to step up to the next level and become a Senior/ Capital project manager ?
Do you want to be part of the most exciting and diverse projects within one of the largest local authority in London ?
If you have answered "Yes" to all the questions above, I would like to hear from you.
- Manage high-value and complex projects within the Council's Capital Programme using project management methodology, acting as the client where appropriate and ensuring project objectives are achieved.
- Responsible for the delivery of named capital building projects within the Council's Capital Programme; ensuring effective outcomes, delivery on time, within budget, representing value for money.
- Actively manage allocated budgets ensuring probity adherence and that the council is not put at any financial risk.
- Ensure regular health checks and benchmarking exercises are undertaken.
- Support and assist the development of effective SLA and KPIs to ensure effective performance and efficient service delivery.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should be able to show a demonstrable track record at a senior level and be qualified to Chartered status in a recognised technical discipline, although highly experienced applicants will be given serious consideration. You will need to be fully conversant with current types of procurement and Health & Safety legislation with strong written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work on some of the UK's most exciting projects offering you stability as well as the chance to stretch your capabilities and realise long held career goals. You will be joining diverse teams working at a high professional level with a competitive industry salary.