To be part of a dynamic, fast-growing business
Rapidly expanding business which currently has over 700 employees worldwide
About Our Client
Our client, LumiraDx, is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA.
They are a dynamic, high growth organisation with a team of talented, passionate and creative people. We are partnering exclusively with them to recruit across the business as they grow to meet increased demand in these unprecedented times. We are looking for proactive, experienced, hard working and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of this dynamic and forward-looking company.
LumiraDx is rapidly expanding and currently has over 1,200 employees worldwide.
- Carry out all packaging operations efficiently and as per procedures and work instructions to meet packaging schedules and customer demand.
- Understand and ensure packaging process critical quality elements (CTQs) are met.
- Handle materials efficiently within the packaging area. Ensure all issues are highlighted in a timely manner and resolve where possible.
- Support routine calibration/maintenance checks to keep packaging equipment compliant.
- Support development and introduction of packaging materials and process improvements.
- Support manufacturing processes (eg strip collection and storage activities) as required.
- Complete accurate batch records and relevant audit paperwork.
- Follow procedures and work instructions and support the maintenance and update of production procedures.
- Record and communicate all process observations/deviations in timely manner, raise quality events as required and support investigation and resolution of these.
- Meet all relevant GxP and HSE requirements
- Communication & Collaboration
- Be familiar with business goals and work with colleagues in delivery of individual and team goals.
- Undertake own training and support development of team members where required.
- Communicate effectively within own team/shift and with other shifts/departments as required.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Highly motivated and demonstrates commitment, flexibility and a 'can do' attitude.
- Listen and feedback effectively.
- Ability to plan and organise work in line with overall objectives and required timelines
- Ability to solve problems under conditions of uncertainty and pressure
- Ability to travel between company sites as needed (not expected to be frequent)
The Successful Applicant
- Motivated and able to work well with others
- Experience of following/working to written procedures and completing accurate records
- Experience of working within regulated manufacturing environment
- Experience of operating automated packaging equipment would be beneficial however not essential
- Experience of operating within a medical device manufacturing environment would be beneficial however not essential
- Awareness of Lean Manufacturing/5S tools
- Material handling experience
- Packaging experience
- Computer literate & good communicator
- You must be prepared to work to the below shift pattern - this is non negotiable
Shifts will be a 2,3,2 (2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, 2 on, 3 off) on a 2 week rotating day shift, night shift pattern.
- You may be required to travel between sites throughout the central for the induction and initial training period
What's on Offer
Excellent salary plus shift allowance and great benefits package (including free employee COVID testing on site).
Please note, if you wish to submit an application for this role, please consider the following information:
PageGroup are our exclusive recruitment partner for this vacancy and all applications, whether internal or external, will be forwarded to them.
If you're successful, you may be subject to all or some of the LumiraDx standard pre-employment checks.