Cash Management Analyst
This is an exciting new role in a fast growing challenger bank
This team is responsible for managing and monitoring cash movements
About Our Client
My client is a fast growing challenger bank. This role is based in London.
The Cash Management Analyst will be responsible for:
- Providing support for cash, FX and investment settlements
- Adhering to strict cut off times for the execution of payments
- Analysing and quantifying risks particularly relating to customer behaviour
- Recommend and implement improvements to risk analytics and reporting
- Managing intraday settlement risks
- Develop funding stress tests
- Improve risk measurement practices.
- Assist in ensuring all bank accounts are funded
- Cash flow forecasting and variance analysis
- Forecasting and monitoring of interest receivable and payable
- Internal and external relationship management
- To report and provide data analysis support on the Bank's global cash management in order to optimise the structure of Bank's funding and liquidity
- Preparation of Management Information liquidity reporting material using an in house data, query tools, systems & applications and external data sources
- Preparation of monthly presentations / information packs for Treasury Management, ALCO, Risk Committees and Board Risk Committee
- Developing and implementing cash management risk policy
- Analyse and recommend increase/decrease of collateral held at the Bank of England for BACS and FPS debit caps.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Detailed understanding of cash management, foreign exchange and cash investment processes
- Experience with financial markets within a treasury team
- Advantageous to have Treasury Management System experience
- Process-oriented with strong attention to detail.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsiveness, accountability and adaptability.
- Uses knowledge and initiative to assess business risks and escalate issues
- Have a flexible approach to working hours required to fulfil the role
- Experience of different payment mechanisms (SEPA, TARGET2, CHAPS, FPS, BACS, Fedwire, SWIFT) and ability to create manual outgoing SWIFT messages.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role based in London.