Entrepreneurial Fast Growth Company
Award winning business with team focused culture
About Our Client
Award winning financial services company based in Newport who pride themselves on their investment in technology and their entrepreneurial approach.
Reporting to the FC duties include:
- Day to day management of corporate cash position maximising efficiency of funding
- Day to day liaison with funders (BBB/Blocks) ensuring seamless processing of cash/funding positions
- Management of cashflow reporting and forecasting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Management and analysis of funded/non funded positions with aim of maximising corporate position
- Management of any covenant positions
- Liaison with relevant business leads to pre-empt funding needs and managing cash position accordingly
- Leading provision of data to funders including potential new sources of funding
- Lead on implementation of new funding lines ensuring processes/reporting/analytics are fit for purpose
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have prior experience working within a cash management/treasury function
- Will ideally have financial services experience, however other industries will be considered.
- Be self motivated and confident with a drive to build their team.
- Be hungry to progress their career within a treasury function.
What's on Offer
The full time position offers a competitive salary and benefits including:
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- An extra 2 days holiday after 5 years service
- Free tea/coffee/milk and fruit within the office
- Corporate paid events (drinks included) like the races and Christmas party
- Corporate rates at the Celtic Manor and Springs gym membership (£15 a month)
- Perks just for fun like an ice cream truck during the hot weather, nail technician on site for free etc.
- Free flu shots