Permanent Opportunity - Wealth Manager Edinburgh
About Our Client
My client is a respected Wealth Manager who provide custodial and client money services. The CASS oversight office oversee the operational effectiveness of the firm's systems and controls that are designed to achieve compliance with CASS. They also complete much of the reporting to the firm's governing body in respect of that oversight and additionally complete and submit a monthly Client Money and Asset Return (CMAR) to the FCA.
CASS risk and Control Framework
- Managing the change requests for data held within the CASS Control Framework
- Partner with Legal, Risk and Compliance and the first line of defence functions to QA and enhance key CASS controls
- Assist CASS Oversight Team Management in the monitoring of MI to identify key risk themes.
Breaches and MI
- Reviewing CASS related operating events, assess information and update breach register to audit ready standard.
- Perform Trend Analysis
- Produce MI for governance committees highlighting breach themes or issues
CASS Quality Assurance
CASS Resolution pack
- Ensuring it is up to date and accurate within regulatory deadlines
- Perform the monthly attestation process, collating and addressing responses key document retrieval owners
- Assist with the oversight of CASS-specific processes.
- Assist with the production of MI including CMAR pre-submission review
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a drriven professiona with the hunger and drive to develop a career in Risk.
Strong Excel skills are required with experience of producing analysis of large volumes of data
Prior experience in a a similar environment for example Compliance, Risk or Audit would be desirable.
What's on Offer
Permanent opportunity within a successful Wealth Management, equal opportunity firm in Edinburgh.