- Brilliant new opportunity to join a well-established brokerage firm.
- Hands on team.
About Our Client
A well-established financial services brokerage in London.
Key deliverables that the CASS Assistant would be accountable for:· Daily client money and client assets reconciliation
· Periodic reporting to the FCA including the firms Client Money Asset Return (CMAR)
· Maintenance of the firms CASS resolution pack
· CASS Operational Committee preparation
· Transformation activities including migrations and system changes and enhancements
· Identity/remediate process and control weaknesses
· Liaising with Internal/External audit and performance and issue remediation
· To develop, implement and maintain CASS-related policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
As the CASS Assistant you will have the following:
· Minimum 3 years of practical CASS 6 (Custody assets) and CASS 7 (Client Money) experience completing the daily reconciliations required to be compliant with the FCA requirements.
· Knowledge of the requirement surrounding the CASS resolution pack
· Experience in managing change/transformation projects
· Understanding and experience of collating and uploading Client Money Asset Return (CMAR)
· Providing oversight of a TPA
What's on Offer
Competitive salary please enquire.