Superb FMCG business
Opportunity to join a successful team at the heart of the commercial strategy
About Our Client
The business specialises in the creation of high quality FMCG products for the consumer and trade market.
Key responsibilities will be -
- Analysing market trends, market categories and consumer insight.
- Analysing data from existing reports to facilitate effective decision making on the key questions facing the sales and brand team.
- Support in ongoing brand management
- Facilitate the generation of new product and brand concepts - including design attributes, formulations, price positioning and market positioning.
- Working with Export team to review global opportunities outlining key retailers and categories.
The Successful Applicant
We are keen to hear from people with proven category management experience and understanding of category management principles. Your approach must be analytical in order to influence the category agenda, and you will need a forward thinking and flexible attitude.
A working knowledge of IRI/Neilson is vital, as is some experience of monthly reporting and stakeholder management.
What's on Offer
We are offering a competitive salary, plus benefits.