£35,000 - £48,000
About Our Client
- Leading Manufacturing Business
- Early Supplier Engagement - ensure appropriate suppliers are engaged early within the NPIP process and ensure parts are designed to cost and designed for manufacture.
- To support and / or lead Global Supplier Nomination for components and systems for the designated category area of responsibility.
- Support SDE's, and Quality teams to ensure supplier(s) meet Group and Category PPM targets.
- To negotiate and close out supplier warranty related activities.
- The Category Buyer (CB) is responsible for compiling and delivering an annual budget for their category and supporting the execution of the global elements of the budget.
- To negotiate and agree that appropriate targets and commercial agreements are in place to support Lean Workshops.
- To negotiate and agree Long Term Agreements with 'Key' suppliers where appropriate.
- Support the compilation and execution of relevant strategies within regional area of responsibility.
The Successful Applicant
- 3 - 5 Years relevant experience
- Customer focused background
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to Detail
- Results ownership
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary