Excellent Opportunity with Expanding Business
Exciting Chance to Join a Great Company at a Great Time
About Our Client
My client is a really exciting and growing business in the Life Science space, and this opportunity represetn a great time to join the business if you can demostrate the right skills and personality traits for the employer. A real client of choice for PageGroup I can't recommend this company enough.
A (non-exhaustive) list of the principal responsibilities include:
- Being the key stakeholder for procurement processes including contracts management and RFI/RFQ process to ensure the best price achieved without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Staying abreast of current commodity trends and product availability
- Taking active management of supplier relationships and performance management across risk, quality, service and cost
- Identify and research potential new products and suppliers
- Assess total costs of ownership of supplier portfolio
- Actively appraise, monitor and audit supplier/ contractual performance
- Manage ERP systems and databases reporting
- Maintain a supplier compliance framework in line with business policies and regulatory requirements
- Develop and build key internal relationships
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally hold a degree level qualification (or equivalent) in Business Management or Administration, or Supply Chain Management. Failing this, CIPS or MCIPS would also be highly preferred. The candidate should have a keen eye for detail and a procedural rigour developed over a career in purchasing which will be fundamental in getting the best possible service, price and performance from suppliers.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and be a self-starter who is capable of working individually, but also taking an active part in a team.
What's on Offer
An extremely competitive salary and remuneration package is available for the successful applicant.