Category Manager - FM & Logistics
Newly created role
Business trading well in current climate
About Our Client
Business with a number of revenue streams that is trading well during challenging times.
The Category Manager FM & Logistics , will be responsible for the development and implementation of sourcing strategies related to all categories of FM operations, transport, distribution and storage.
Leading and owning SRM with key supplier partners is an important component of this role.
- Develop and deliver sourcing strategies for all FM, distribution and storage related spend categories
- Work collaboratively with supply chain stakeholders to deliver already identified and new cost reduction projects and opportunities
- Maximise the spend under contract for all critical, strategic and preferred suppliers
- Development of a supplier SRM programme
- Be a point of contact and subject matter expert for all distribution and storage related spend categories
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record in procurement and FM, logistics and warehousing category management
- Subject matter expertise in FM, logistics and warehousing
- A good understanding of some core procurement processes (such as e-Sourcing and category management)
- Strong stakeholder engagement and relationships
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to join a great business.