- Leading a high profile category for a large private sector organisation
- Flexible working
About Our Client
Large professional services organisation.
- Lead category strategy development, execution and sourcing activity within agreed categories of supply, obtaining stakeholder sign-off as appropriate.
- Ensure supply chain solutions are fit for purpose, aligned to business needs, and represent lowest total cost, optimal service and highest quality with relevant impactful supply base innovation
- Ensure robust management of key supplier relationships within agreed categories of supply, whilst mitigating risk and delivering operational benefit at all times.
- Trusted commercial partner working closely with key stakeholders to reflect and influence the needs of all Business Units and functions in developing category plans
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience/qualifications
- A track record in managing procurement spend in indirect categories.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills. C-Suite relationships internally & externally.
- Significant commercial procurement experience with ability to model commercial scenarios.
- Experience in a complex environment, with a diverse range of stakeholders and customers
- Demonstrable category management and negotiating skills
- Ability to challenge as appropriate and hold stakeholders/suppliers accountable.
- MCIPS qualified
What's on Offer
£60,000 - £70,000 + car allowance + bonus