Category Manager -Travel and Events
Have you had detailed experience in the travel sector?
Are you looking for a management role in a large organisation?
About Our Client
Leading Non for Profit in Manchester
- Lead the front-end category management of assigned categories and small procurement team
- Ensure category strategies are aligned to business requirements
- Develop value creation strategy and planning
- Developing commercial targets.
- Working on ranging and insight you will develop pricing and promotion strategies for customers.
- Project managing key initiatives that deliver on time and in full for all customers.
- Analysis of internal reports - identify trends/issues and delivering these insights to customers
- Developing and enhancing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- You will have detailed experience in category management for travel and events
- Be passionate about your career
- Enjoy tracking current and future trends
- Have the experience and stature to be a key player in the business with the board and your colleagues
- Be pro-active and driven used to working a true fast paced company
- Be an effective negotiator and have strong influencing skills
What's on Offer
Competitive Package with generous holidays/pension and flexibility