An exciting opportunity to join a leading wellbeing business
Are you passionate about health and wellness?
About Our Client
My clients are a global health and wellbeing business and leaders within their category. With plans for growth, they are looking for a Category Manager to join their their team working across a portfolio of products.
You will be responsible for:
- Recommendations on the Shopper Activation strategy
- Defining and implementing the strategic direction of the brand and delivering compelling retail plans
- Developing insight to support the commercial proposition
- Stakeholder management both internally and externally and meetings with retailers
- Reviewing and redefining the category definition
- Managing the data and insights budget
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working with the major multiples within an FMCG environment
- Experience within food or healthcare is preferable
- The ability to interpret data to form actionable insights
- Experience in using data sources such as IRI/Kantar
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A proven track record of engaging major retailers
- Experience with licensing partners would be preferable
What's on Offer
A salary of up to £55,000 + car allowance and additional benefits is on offer for the successful candidate.