Are you looking to join a leading global FMCG Business?
Are you looking for your next step up in category management?
About Our Client
Leading, global FMCG Food & Drink business, with a dynamic, autonomous working environment and a work hard play hard attitude!
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the category strategy vision with our priority customers to unlock medium and longer term strategic growth opportunities
- Act as a key partner to our customers engaging them in category opportunities and leading to development of joint category plans
- Execute our category recommendations with our customers within the business unit based on the joint category plan
- Deliver best in class range reviews with key accounts to agreed execution standards
- Be responsible for measurement of our category executions with benchmark scorecards for customers and account teams
- Be an integral partner to the account teams generating opportunities and developing plans to drive range and space at the point of purchase
The Successful Applicant
Key qualities required for the role include:
- Degree level educated
- Ability to engage customers in a strategic agenda
- Previous experience in customer facing roles
- Knowledge and understanding of the category management process
- Strong interpersonal skills - capable of communicating and influencing at all levels with the ability to inspire and lead a broad set of people inside and outside
- Leadership of projects across multiple teams
- Turning data into actionable insight
- Strong Excel literacy and ideally understanding of range planning software
- Comfortable using a number of data sources to create insight e.g. iRi, Kantar, Dunnhumby etc…
- Strong presentation skills
What's on Offer
There is a competitive package on offer and an unrivalled opportunity to join a leading, global FMCG Business!