Category Manager role based in Lancashire
Trusted FMCG brand
About Our Client
My client is a well established FMCG business who have built a great reputation for delivering high quality products, successful brands and innovativon being key to remain on trend.
The Category Manager will be part of a talented Category and Shopper Marketing team.
Key responsibilities of the Category Manager role will be to:
- Use insight data to develop category plans for accounts that drive a competitive advantage for the business
- Range reviews, data insight, development of consumer and shopper insights, understand market trends
- Feed actionable recommendations to the business
- Lead key retailer relationships and create and deliver compelling category stories.
- Influence retail clients to increase range and space growth for products
- Work with key internal stakeholders such as the Sales and Marketing team
- Provide input into the direction and execution of NPD
The Successful Applicant
The successful Category Manager will have:
- Experience of using agency data such as Nielsen, Kantar, dunnhumby, etc.
- Experience in a Category Management role ideally from an FMCG / retail business.
- Strong knowledge of FMCG and retail markets
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships and influence with both internal and external key partners
- Strong commercial acumen
What's on Offer