Category Team Leader
Leading brand within the FMCG space
Excellent opportunity to as a Category Manager
About Our Client
My client are a leader in their field and always putting the customer at the forefront for over 100 years.
* Lead the development of the in-store / on-line look of success for the category across all key customers and ensure impactful shopper solutions are put in place to support the vision.
* Work with Business Unit Heads to develop activity plans that deliver against customer needs, organisation's aspirations and in store targets
* Lead category vision engagement and deployment for their given category, directly and through team as appropriate.
* Develop contact strategy to deliver plans and secure joint value creation category projects.
* Be the specialist on category performance and drivers for customers, drive external orientation and lead competitor insight
* Provide thought leadership for category planning days, engaging personally with key customers and ensuring the team deliver elsewhere.
* Lead team on work against joint value creation opportunities and key customers.
* Lead strategy into action reviews / business reviews with customer team quarterly and ensure a strong contact strategy with BUHs.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Provides strong leadership to set the direction and ethos of the team.
- Demonstrates a track record of running and developing a motivated, robust team
- Offers continuous coaching to the team including providing substantial, timely feedback.
- Have are least 5-10 years of category management experience.
- Organised and attention to detail
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate