- Global banking opportunity
- Firm based in City of London
About Our Client
My client is a global firm in the banking and capital markets sector. Their team in the UK is based in the City of London.
The Central Compliance Analyst will:
- Ensure all activity is conducted in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Administers and supports employee compliance programmes, covering approvals and related monitoring, in particular gifts and entertainment, outside business activities and personal trading.
Actively pursues effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Code of Conduct
The Successful Applicant
The successful Central Compliance Analyst will have:
- Working knowledge of the UK and European regulatory rules, guidance and principles.
- Experience of working with gifts and entertainment, outside business activities and personal trading.
- General understanding of the European financial services sector, including banking, sales, trading, mergers and acquisitions and capital markets.
What's on Offer
£50,000-65,000pa basic salary + financial services benefits package.