CEO - Healthcare
Entrepreneurial SME - London
About Our Client
My client is an established provider of medical services with a strong brand and a reputation for innovation. They are an international group who pride themselves on their patient-centric model, and are supported by state of the art technology and highly respected clinicians.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establishing and delivering on short, medium and long term objectives of shareholders in line with 5 year strategy.
- Full ownership of building and growing the existing UK business, including revenue and profit targets and assessing commercial opportunities.
- Proactively improving the technological and digital capabilities within the organisation, to drive efficiencies and performance.
- Leadership and management of existing team, including recruitment, training & development and staff welfare.
- Development of a patient friendly culture throughout the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
The CEO will have the following attributes:
- Proven operational / general management experience who has had P&L responsibility within the healthcare sector
- Highly entrepreneurial, with a track record of driving growth within SME environments, ideally below £100m turnover
- A hospital management background is desirable, with up to date knowledge of healthcare sector
- Strong leadership and excellent commercial skills, with a reputation for driving technological innovation
- Track record of commercial contract negotiation and value creation
What's on Offer
Six figure salary + incentivisation + benefits