High Growth SME
About Our Client
My client is a private equity backed, professional services group with an excellent reputation and a growing client base. This is coupled with a strong balance sheet and ambitious plans to scale the group through further strategic acquisitions.
The role is primarily a strategic role, reporting to and supporting the CEO to achieve business objectives and goals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Full P&L responsibility and oversight of the Head of Finance in their day to day management of the finance function, including the timely production of financial and management reporting
- Selection and implementation of an appropriate financial reporting system that is suitable for the business as it grows with the objective of streamlining and automating reporting processes
- Direct management of the full cycle of M&A activity including identification of potential acquisition targets, deal negotiation and subsequent financial integration of newly acquired businesses
- Driving efficiencies across the business and work with key stakeholders to improve KPIs and enhance commercial decision making
- Working with the Financial Controller to review and where necessary, strengthen the existing financial control framework in preparation for the next phase of the company development.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a well respected degree
- Proven CFO / Finance Director, with demonstrable P&L ownership within an SME environment (£100m turnover or below)
- Commercial and strategic mind-set, who has acted as an effective business partner to a CEO / MD
- Experience of motivating and managing staff, both at a senior level as well as transactional staff
- Track record of successful acquisitions
- Proven track record of process and systems improvement, including changing an ERP system
- Professional / business services experience would be useful
- Previous private equity experience is desirable
What's on Offer
Executive level salary + bonus + LTIP potential + full benefits
Interested candidates, please send your applications to David Ziebart. Page Executive are retained on this assignment and all third party CVs will be forwarded