Excellent CFO role, for a leading healthcare technology business.
Autonomous CFO leadership role for a rapidly growing, privately owned business.
About Our Client
ORCHA are one of the UK's fastest growing Digital Health organisations. We operate the world's largest digital health assessment platform and library and have a suite of exciting products and services that are all geared towards getting more people using and benefiting from great health and care related Apps.
It's fair to say we are crazy about health Apps. Digital health is rapidly emerging as the major new frontier in healthcare delivery globally and we are at the forefront of this fast moving and exhilarating environment.
Based in the Northwest of the UK we are rapidly growing across the whole of the UK, Europe and beyond.
Reporting to Orcha's co-founders, the CEO, COO and other financial investors, the CFO will be an integral member of the senior management team with overall responsibility for the financial planning, management and reporting of Orcha's operating companies. This is a wide, autonomous remit, and is vital in an active advisory capacity for developing short, medium and long-term strategy.
The incumbent will be responsible and accountable for all areas of corporate finance, including reporting, management accounting and creation and presentation of financial data to the group board. The CFO will also lead the audit of the group, engage with any financing arrangements and support us as we build towards a potential change of control event/IPO in four to five years.
This will be a diverse CFO role, hands-on initially building a fit for purpose, and scalable finance capability over time. Whilst financial management, monthly accounts and clean audit is crucial, the CFO will be focused on funding, cashflow, commercial pricing and contract leadership, and will require a highly capable and adaptable individual to manage a multitude of projects and activities at once.
The Successful Applicant
Candidate must have appropriate and significant experience in a financial leadership capacity, and the acumen to design and implement a wide range of projects and outcomes, many from scratch.
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Solid and thorough accounting knowledge of IFRS, (US GAAP and UK GAAP beneficial) , technical financial control ability is a given.
- SAAS or Technology sector knowledge preferred but not essential
- Understanding of the legal and regulatory compliance framework
- Demonstrate financial leadership capabilities, having been in a senior influence position previously/currently.
- Commercial acumen (contract appraisal and negotiation, pricing, sales analysis, board MI packs for key decision making).
- Departmental leadership, and cross function exposure in an SME environment.
- Investment appraisal, and a value-add, enabling mindset is essential.
- Highly commercial individual, who can demonstrate driving commercial and policy frameworks and decision making in a similar contract setting.
- Finance Director / CFO exposure currently.
- Exposure of managing senior internal and external stakeholders (banks, auditors, shareholders, leadership team members)
What's on Offer
Excellent six figure salary, with equity and 35% Bonus. The role will be very rewarding professionally and personally, and a key leader in deliver growth and long term business strategy.