Challenge Events Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
Our client is a leading UK charity.
A great opportunity for a Challenge Events Fundraiser
About Our Client
Our client is a well established UK charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement challenge event plans.
- Support the Head of Events in developing the events portfolio.
- Identify leads and proactively explore next steps with prospects.
- Maintain uptodate records on Raisers Edge database.
- Deliver excellent supporter care.
- Liaise with the communications department to research, develop and implement PR opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Fundraising experience ideally challenge events.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of event planning and management.
- Experience organising and prioritising demanding workload.
- Full driving licence and access to a car.
What's on Offer
Salary on offer:
- Salary is between 35,000 to 40,000 per annum depending on experience.
- 22 days annual leave.
- On-site parking.