Change Delivery Lead
18 month FTC to support the delivery of a major transformation programme
Based remotely currently
About Our Client
Public Sector - based in Leeds.
Our client has embarked on a major multi-million pound transformation programme, involving change to processes, systems and ways of working across a number of business functions. They are looking to recruit a Change Delivery Lead on an 18 month fixed term contract to provide subject matter expertise, hands-on leadership and insight to cross-functional delivery teams which are scoping, developing, planning and implementing change across several services.
As a Change Delivery Lead, your responsibilities will be varied and will include:-
- Delivery of change for complex and business critical initiatives, ensuring benefits and milestones are tracked and delivered to time, quality and cost;
- Coordination of activities across multiple cross-functional teams, ensuring that priorities and associated deliverables are defined, understood and are aligned to organisational, functional and stakeholder needs;
- Management of internal and external stakeholders at all levels, including management of external 3rd party relationships;
- Identify potential risks and issues, suggesting innovative and practical solutions to mitigate these risks;
- Ensuring effective project governance throughout;
- Upskilling of internal resource and build change capability.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application for the Change Delivery Lead position, you must have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Proven experience of leading large complex transformational change programmes with clear evidence of benefits tracking and delivery;
- Proven track record of delivering change in large organisations where populations of c3000+ employees have been impacted;
- Agile Change Delivery;
- Proven stakeholder management at all levels;
- Proven experience of managing cross-functional change delivery teams;
- Experience of coaching and facilitating training and skills transfer;
- Strong evidence of Service Strategy Development, facilitating the review of service operating models & structures, supporting Systems & Data related change activity;
- Ideally knowledge in a range of functional areas, e.g. Human Resources, Finance and Accounting, Financial and Operational Planning, Purchasing;
- Be able to flex between strategic thinking and the detail of day-to-day delivery;
- Track record in applying best practice in both change delivery and service delivery;
What's on Offer
- 18 month fixed term contract;
- up to £64,000 + benefits;
- Currently based remotely, but some travel to Leeds may be expected in due course.
- Opportunity for flexible working;
Please note closing date for applications is 18th January 2021.