Channel Marketing Manager
Deliver effective channel marketing content and campaigns
Drive lead generation activity
About Our Client
Global IT / Business Services organisation who have the market leading technology platform that supports organisations in employee talent identification and maximising employee capabilities. The role will join an established marketing function with a talented leadership function. The role will be based at the head office near Maidenhead.
The Channel Marketing Manager will drive effective channel marketing content and campaigns supporting partners in driving new business opportunities, key responsibilities include:
- Develop core marketing campaigns and collateral to be used by partners
- Liaise with partners to drive localisation of marketing material
- Development of MDF
- Work closely with the product team to understand new product development and liaise this to partners
- Be the voice of the customer gaining key feedback and insight from partners.
- Work with international partners to understand local market place trends.
- Work with content team to develop engaging market content.
- Work with translation agencies
- Develop partner sales tool kits
The Successful Applicant
To be right for the Channel Marketing Manager you have track record of working and developing key partnerships, have developed and worked with MDF programmes that have driven lead generation activity.
What's on Offer
Salary on offer is up to £55,000 plus benefits.