Chartered Quantity Surveyor
Great opportunity for progression
About Our Client
Due to sustained growth my client are now looking for a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to be based from their office in London
They are a firm focused on Quantity Surveying and providing their blue chip clients with the best possible service. The firm works in a flat structure with teams which can best service a particular client and project. When the job is done the team is disbanded so you can move freely in to new projects. This promotes strong client engagement and cooperative office environment. The work will include; all types of residential property (everything from high end to student accommodation), offices, hotels, leisure, retail and heritage. Clients range from some of the best know commercial companies to well known developers and funds.
The Successful Applicant
The Quantity Surveyor must have:
* a relevant degree in Building Surveying
* full member of the RICS
* a 'can do' attitude towards their work and be a confident communicator
* experience working in a consultancy environment.
* experience managing projects from start to sign off.
What's on Offer
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Generous Pension scheme
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Company car or car allowance
- Salary sacrifice cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice childcare scheme
- Excellent work / life balance