Chief Financial Officer (M/F) - Angola - FMCG
Financial management experience required in the manufacturing industry
Proven experience in Africa preferred with finance departments reshaping
About Our Client
Our client is a family conglomerate specialised in the import, distribution and manufacture of fast moving consumer goods in Africa. As part of its Sub-Saharan growth strategy, we are recruiting a Chief Financial Officer in Angola.
Based in Luanda, you report to the Group CEO and drive the Group financial department restructuring and modernisation.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments:
- Driving the restructuring of Group Financial management and cost accounting which includes writing all the books again together with monthly & annual reporting,
- Accompanying change from manual system to a performing ERP in the whole financial department cascading in all businesses,
- Following up fixed asset register, investments, stocks as well as debtors and creditors follow-up,
- Ensuring treasury management, cash-flow, debt and financing issues, liaison with local banks together with budgeting and budgetary control administration, internal procedures/control/audit design and policing ,
- Managing group and external audits as well as payroll supervision, tax administration and annual tax audits,
- Providing effective relationship with relevant Government Agencies and local Authorities,
- Managing and training of the Financial Department staff,
- Providing preparation of General and Board meetings.
The Successful Applicant
You are degree educated with a specialization in Finance and a minimum of 10 years proven success record at a similar position with international companies having manufacturing activities. Having driven a company financial mutation is key for the role and experience in Africa or in Angola will be much appreciated. Hands-on, structured and polyvalent, you are looking for a new challenge that will enable you to operate a full and deep change in a financial department. You have excellent communication skills and speak fluently English, Portuguese will be appreciated.
What's on Offer
Salary according to profiles, expatriation package