- Exciting and innovative ESG Private Equity Business
- Outstanding opportunity to progress your career in an ethical ESG Fund
About Our Client
UK based Private Equity Firm investing to make an ethical return for its investors.
Broad based role, managing a small but very capable finance function encompassing the following:
- Finance - both at the corporate level and at fund level
- Company Secretarial
- Deal Structuring and Execution
- New Fund Launches
- Operations and Human Resources
- Office Management
- Oversight of IT and other suppliers
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with significant post qualification experience in a Private Equity environment including exposure to fund reporting and financial management in an investment advisory business.
They should also have experience across some or all of the other areas listed above and will have been exposed to deals and deal execution.
The individual should also have strong project management experience and good people management skills as well as a proven ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders, partners and suppliers.
What's on Offer
Excellent basic salary plus bonus plus benefits