Chief Financial Officer
Unique CFO role with technology-led market leader
Large scale privately owned business with ambitious growth plans
About Our Client
With over 7,500 nursing and care staff, Newcross Healthcare Solutions has grown to become one of the UK's leading providers of interim healthcare personnel to hospitals, clinics, nursing and care homes. Newcross also manages and provides complex nursing and care services to people within their own homes throughout the UK via their national office network.
Newcross ambition is to become the world's leading interim nurse/healthcare platform within the next five years and the UK's number 1 home based complex care provider.
Much has changed since the company was founded in 1996 from the owners home in Torquay, but their core values of trust, expertise and empathy remain the same.
Business partnering the CEO, the CFO will be responsible for supporting the Board and Senior Management Team in devising and delivering the group's strategy and proactively identifying opportunities for business performance improvement.
The CFO will oversee all financial aspects of company strategy and take ownership and responsibility for the flow of financial information and business focused KPI's to the CEO, the Board, and where necessary, external parties.
As a pre-requisite applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- A successful Board level track record with a business of similar size and scale (>£100m T/O)
- Capability operating effectively in fast-paced, technology driven environments
- Proven success leading people and teams across complex, multi-site environments
- Experience delivering large-scale business transformation
- A background in M&A and Corporate Finance activities including business acquisition and integration
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant Must:
- Be naturally curious; a problem solver with an entrepreneurial and can do mind-set
- Demonstrate high levels of intellectual and emotional intelligence
- Possess the ability to influence across all levels of the organisation. This includes an established board/ownership team, combined with the sensitivity to understand and engage with the operational care business
- Be extremely commercially minded; be committed and passionate about the purpose of the organisation whilst always appreciating what drives the numbers
- Have gained experience in high growth, fluid and fast paced environments where change is a constant
- Be a team player, possessing high levels of determination and energy
- Be able to do things differently; challenge the 'status-quo' and help the business develop into new areas which might include third party investors / acquisitions
What's on Offer
An extremely attractive remuneration package will be made available for exceptional applicants.
This will include a basic salary upwards of £160,000 + additional company benefits and an opportunity to participate in a Board LTIP scheme.