- This is a new role is a high growth business unit of an international company
- A superb opportunity to join a high calibre senior leadership team
About Our Client
My client is an international professional services business that has some of the world's biggest companies as clients. This role will lead a business unit that has been identified as critical to the global business's growth plans.
The role of CFO will be the most senior financial position in a high growth business unit. You will be a key member of the executive team and work closely with General Manager.
- You will help the GM with global strategy and direction
- As part of the global management team you will lead in financial thinking and cross-functional work
- You will develop and maintain strong internal partnerships and lead on joint venture relationships
- You will oversee all financial management of the business along with legal, regulatory and compliance
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have extensive experience in international business services or consulting. You will need to exhibit first class leadership and thinking.
You should be able to demonstrate a history of upgrading businesses via robust systems and processes.
You will posses strong networking and communication skills with an ability to collaborate with people across the globe.
What's on Offer
There is a significant six-figure salary and excellent benefits package on offer for this role.