Chief Marketing Officer
Ecommerce and Digital Marketing
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growth, dynamic organisation specialising in Technical Sports Products that are sold worldwide.
The Chief Marketing Officer will take ownership of all marketing, brand and advertising initiatives for this growing organisation. Reporting directly into the CEO, this role provides the scope to learn and lead in a fast-growing organisation.
The Chief Marketing Officer's role will be multi-faceted, including responsibility for the Ecommerce and Marketing teams, as well as managing external agencies across creative content creation, media buying, digital marketing, advertising, PR, events and brand development.
The successful candidate will work with the Directors and their teams to originate, design, plan and execute omnichannel marketing strategies that generate profitable online sales, drive brand sentiment and grow customer engagement.
The Chief Marketing Officer will be able to apply deep logic to their thinking and use data to make decisions effectively and create strategy that has purpose. The successful candidate will have experience in prioritising, setting up and growing new markets and territories, through well-founded knowledge of brand development and strategy.
Furthermore, the successful candidate will deliver effective communication campaigns across all channels.
This role is office based in Swansea.
The Successful Applicant
The Chief Marketing Officer will:
- Have a proven leadership track record delivering successful business growth through customer acquisition and retention in an E-Commerce retail environment
- Have a strong, first-class Ecommerce and Digital track record - this is imperative
- Have a track record in FMCG Consumer Durables
- Have a track record in a high growth company
- Have experience leading omnichannel marketing activities, CRM programs and segmented retention marketing
- Have a strong brand marketing and commercial track record
- Have a Partnerships track record
- Have People Management experience
- Have Agency Management experience
- Have a strong interest in Active Lifestyle
- Be collaborative
- Be based in Swansea, or willing to commute on a daily basis
What's on Offer