Chief Product Officer
As CPO in this newly created role, you will define the product strategy
This is an opportunity to join a high growth software organisation
About Our Client
Our client provides call intelligence solutions that analyse conversations clients have with their customers so that they can gain more clarity, this clarity helps them grow more revenue whilst reducing marketing and operational costs.
The organisation is based in Reigate and employees over 90 people. It has offices in London, Baltimore and San Francisco.
The organisation has annual recurring revenues of £7.5m and received £5m investment from Private Equity in 2016.
As Chief Product Officer you will be responsible for defining the product roadmap strategy that can deliver growth for the organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- own the software development process
- refine the product vision
- build a product strategy
- analyse the market, competitors and identify market opportunities
- drive innovation
- define and implement the value propositions for new solutions as well as assess the current value propositions and ensure fit for market
- build go to market strategies for solutions in collaboration with marketing director
- assist sales with all sales enablement tools
- own the product roadmap
- lead buy, build or partner approach for product vision
- lead the engineering function
The Successful Applicant
To be suitbale for this Chief Product Officer role, you will need:
- experience from the SaaS market
- experience building and leading a product function
- experience of working in a VC/PE backed organisation
- a proven track record of working in a scale up environment
- a data driven and analytical approach
- experience of a product leadership position within a tech organisation
What's on Offer