Chief Revenue Officer
High growth Support Services business
About Our Client
Norse Group is the largest Local Authority Trading Company in the UK generating revenues in excess of £325m and employing c10,000 staff. The business is one of the country's fastest growing service providers focussed on facilities management, property services and specialist care facilities to an enviable and growing portfolio of clients across the UK. Norse Group is expanding through organic growth, new sector development, acquisition and further developing their joint venture partnerships. Norse Group is entering an exciting period in their development and have a need to recruit a Chief Revenue Officer.
Reporting to the Chief Executive the key responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for all revenue generation across the Norse Group. Work with the Divisional COO's to understand how services can be developed to meet the growing market needs and implementing a sales and marketing strategy to support targeted growth.
- Managing the sales and marketing operations, implementing new structures and processes to ensure revenues exceed annual budgets and meet the needs of the 5-year plan
- Providing inspirational leadership to a current team of c28, ensuring the resources are focussed on growth target markets
- Assessing and analysing new market opportunities and developing a more structured and focussed approach to business development that will further enhance the client and service portfolio
- Managing and building key relationships with new and existing clients and overseeing all major bids and contracts
The Successful Applicant
Prospective candidates will be of graduate calibre with a demonstrable track record of success in commercial, sales and marketing leadership roles gained in growth B2B/support services sectors. Exposure to developing and managing major service contracts is a pre-requisite. You will be an inspirational leader with an exceptional commercial awareness coupled with strong interpersonal skills. This is an outstanding opportunity for a Chief Revenue Officer to make a real impact in a high growth support services business.
What's on Offer