Cisco UCCE Engineer
Exciting project working with cutting edge technology
About Our Client
The client is a large reptuable client, located in the heart of gloucesthershire with a focus on community enhancement.
We are looking for a Cisco UCCE Contact Centre Engineer to work on a 3 month contract for a large reputable client in the Gloucestershire region who are undertaking a large scale migration programme.
The successful candidate will be focused on managing and assisting the third party with the deployment of hardware and the configuration of the new environment. Testing of the new environment, migration planning, documentation, user acceptance testing and the migration of the platfrom. The project will also involve a migration from ISDN to SIP with the same preferred supplier.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working as a Contact Centre Upgrade Engineer to manage and assist the businesses preferred third party with the upgrade/migration of a Cisco UCCE 10.5 to 12.5.
- A highly motivated and proactive individual experience with Cisco Collaboration technologies and Telephony in general.
- The ability to liaise with others in the Constabulary to provide both technical support/advice and most importantly the ability to effectively manage a third party deploying a new hardware/software solution to the Constabulary.
- Migration from ISDN to SIP
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Cisco UCCE (Unified Contact Centre Enterprise) versions 10.5 and 12.5
- Experience working with Cisco Collaboration technologies
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows Server, SQL and Active Directory (to support deployment of UCCE)
- Knowledge and experience with VMWare ESXi (to support deployment of UCCE)
- CCNP Collaboration - Cisco Certification (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience with emergency control room contact centre environments.
- Experience of a Cisco UCCE migration from10.5 to 12.5 in a emergency control room contact centre environment
What's on Offer
- Based in Gloucestershire
- Remote Working
- Market rate day ray (outside of IR35)