- 5 star residential development
- Fast Growth position
About Our Client
Outstanding opportunity at a quality focused volume housebuilder based in Nottingham. With real Career progression opportunities and a supportive environment in abundance this housebuilder is looking to add to its ranks due to continued growth.
As a result of considerable growth plans for the near future, this is an exciting time to join a well-established team. If you are a quality development Engineer with strong focus on Civils and design practice and want a role to fulfil your potential, feel free to read on and get in touch ASAP!
- Checking the design and construction of:
- highways, drainage, services, groundwork's, landscaping, infrastructure, and all associated ancillary works on housing developments throughout the Midlands and south west.
- Checking the agreed specification and making sure all works are construction accordingly and completed within budget.
- Achieving adoption by authorities and dealing with private management companies.
- Heavily involved in technical co-ordinating and land viability and design solutions.
- Working In a busy technical office with site-based travel throughout the midlands and south west.
The Successful Applicant
You must be able to demonstrate a successful track record in liaising with consultants, statutory bodies and subcontractors and process a good all-round knowledge of site development and the road and sewer adoption process.
- Extensive experience of working with either out and out house builders or main contractors and knowledge of construction of roads, sewers and foundations for residential developments.
- AutoCAD and MS office experience.
- Either in a Senior engineer role currently or open to progressing to senior.
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate.
- Competitive, negotiable basic salary
- Company car / car allowance
- Pension contribution
- Private Health insurance and life assurance
- Working for an established, professional, quality focused house builder