Civil Engineering Manager
Established PLC developer with excellent forward order book.
"People first" ethos with emphasis on welfare and engagement.
About Our Client
5* , top 10 developer with a national presence, operating within regions and delivering a range of both inner city and suburban developments from first time buyers to "upgraders". They aspire to be the best,across all aspects in their quality of design, technical, delivery and customer service. Most importantly, they genuinely put their people first, and have an unrivalled L&D programme to help keep you learning and your career progressing.
- Lead and manage the regional engineering team and provide the necessary project approval to enable all developments to move forward
- Manage consultants in road, sewer, levels, cut and fill designs, to satisfy planning whilst maintaining the most competitive and practical solution
- Resolve critical issues swiftly as they present themselves throughout planning application process
- Co-ordinate and manage key relationships with utilities companies, highways authorities and the Environment Agency on engineering matters
- Ensure compliance with Architectural counterparts, especially building regulations and NHBC standards
- Procure technical approval for highways, sewerage, land drainage and utilities
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a Civil Engineer either by training or accrued experience with expertise in the Residential sector.
- roads and sewers, foundations, land drainage, utilities, etc.
- Previous experience leading a team of engineers.
- A thorough and up to date knowledge of technical and regulatory requirements related to residential construction, in particular Sections 38, 278, 104 and 106.
- Positive, can-do and collaborative mentality.
What's on Offer
Competitive starting salary with benefit package including car/car allowance, House purchase discount scheme, pension (including company contributions), quality health cover, share save schemes as well flexible benefits on top.
You will be joining a reputable developer who seek to lead and inspire the industry and take it forward.