Cleaning Manager - Single Site
An exciting opportunity to work in a client side role
This role is contract however could lead to permanent post.
About Our Client
My client is an established business who is recognised as a credible workplace within the area.
- Main key holder responsible for unlocking and locking premises; setting and monitoring alarms.
- Responsible for site security ensuring access to keys given only to authorised personnel and site is secure at the end of each day of use.
- To be the primary site contact with contractors, supervising, signing off completed work, keeping records of same and all deliveries.
- Maintain a full cleaning service to the business, directly managing the cleaning team using the team supervisor effectively to achieve the required standard inside and out. With the delegation of site-specific tasks such as the cleaning of slippery floors, floods, spillages and cleaning off or painting out graffiti, removal of litter, sweeping play areas and general janitorial duties.
- Assisting with pulling together detailed work plans for and taking part in delivering/carrying out these plans.
- To assist Police, Fire, Safety and Security Officers when appropriate and follow fire safety precautions during drills and incidents.
- Undertake and record weekly cleaning audits to monitor cleanliness of premises
- Undertake and record weekly health and safety tours of premises
- Ensure all COSHH assessments are in place and up to date
- Maintain an organised work environment and filing system within company guidelines
The Successful Applicant
- Management of large teams
- Have the requirement to manage and expect high standards.
- Needs to be self-starter and able to manage your own diary
- Reporting to a senior manager.
- Keeping to H&S, Company Standards, policies, Compliance.
- This could suit someone who is an Assistant Manager looking for next step.
- COSHH - preferred
- Recognised cleaning qualification/s - BICS
- IOSH/NEBOSH - Desired
Require an Enhanced DBS/CRB certificate
What's on Offer
This role if being offered on a contract basis with a view to be offered permanent in the future.
£30,000 - £35,000 - Salary
Monday - Friday - 06:00 - 18:00 - Be flexible to work within these hours.