Clerk of Works (New Build) - Housing
You will be joining a highly successful and ambitious Development team.
A key role focusing on quality housing being built for the local community.
About Our Client
A highly successful Housing Association based in the East Midlands who focus on providing high quality homes within the local community. They have an ever growing development programme. They have been recognised for investing in their people.
This Clerk of Works role is incredibly important to this Housing Association:
- You will ensure all new build development projects are completed to the highest quality standard in line with the design specification, contractual obligations, industry standards and Homes England guidelines.
- You will aim to keep defects to an absolute minimum.
- You will carry out on site quality inspections, snagging and post completion defects management.
- You will attend site meetings, prepare, deliver and monitor a quality and progress report and be the HA's representative reporting back to the development team.
- You will liaise with all contractors and consultants to highlight and resolve any identified or anticipated construction or quality problems.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this new build Clerk of Works role you will:
- Live or be willing to commute to the East Midlands.
- You will have a proven track record as an Assistant Site Manager / Site Manager for a residential house builder or contractor, carried out a Clerk of Works (New Build) role for a Housing Association or Local Authority or worked for the NHBC or in Building Control.
What's on Offer
A highly competitive salary and benefits package. Great work life balance.