Clerk of Works (New Build - Residential)
Join one of the most successful & industry leading Housing Associations.
Work on some of the largest & most interesting schemes London has to offer.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Housing Association based in London looking for an experienced Clerk of Works to join their existing team in the development and construction of some of the most largest & interesting schemes in London.
- Your duties as a Clerk of Works involve regularly monitoring and reporting to Senior Management.
- Liaising with contractors, engineers and surveyors, recording all results and identifying problems, but also being able to come up with viable solutions in order to solve them.
- Within this position you may also be responsible for supervising the workforce on the building site throughout the entirety of the project to ensure the highest standards are being met at all times.
- You will be required to provide regular reports highlighting any concerns, addressing these items such as construction, quality, safety or weather issues.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have ideally worked for a Housing Association or a Local Council as a Clerk of Works and has already gained experience delivering new build residential schemes.
What's on Offer
- Very competitive salary
- Highly generous pension contribution
- Car allowance
- Opportunity to grow your own team