Clerk of Works
Fixed Term Contract with view to be extended
Well established North West based social hosuing provider
About Our Client
Clerk Of Works
My client is leading North West social housing provider who is looking to add to their already growing Asset Management team.
- To inspect and arrange for the testing of construction related works, ensuring programme maintenance and testing of works are carried out in accordance with best practice.
- Provide support to Asset Managers and Surveyors to ensure the quality control of projects is not compromised.
- To assist surveyors in managing the delivery of all capital programme and planned maintenance schemes including a full range of cost effective diagnostic, design, inspection services relating to the repair, maintenance and improvement of varied domestic and commercial properties.
- To monitor systems for inspection and maintenance within tenants' homes and offices. Take action to ensure that relevant legislation and safety standards are met and tenants/staff safety are secured.
- Through an agreed suite of key performance indicators (KPIs), regularly monitor and review the performance of contractors.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Knowledge of all aspects of the construction industry including contractual matters and legislation together with appropriate dispute resolution methods.
- Successful track record of technical expertise in relevant area of service.
- Have design and project delivery skills and an understanding of how these attributes can be maximised in a multi-disciplinary working environment.
- To undertake the duties of a professional clerk of works independently and with a minimum of supervision within a team environment and respond positively and flexibly to a changing environment.
What's on Offer
Initial 6 month contract with view to be extended
Competitive salary and benefits package