Clerk of Works
Chance to work for an award winning social housing provider
About Our Client
Award winning social housing provider.
The Clerk of Works will be based on site most of the time or make regular visits to the site or sites; if more than one site is being worked on by the contractors. The Clerk of Works will be vigilant in their inspections of a large range of technical, as well as Health and Safety aspects of works.
The Successful Applicant
- The Clerk of Works will be self-motivated, self-supporting with the best interests of the project and residents uppermost.
- Familiar with the specification of works any relevant drawings and change orders and written instructions, checking them, and using them as a reference when inspecting work.
- Make visual inspections of the sites and work taking place. Provide support to both the Service Provider and Project Manager
- Take measurements and samples on site to make sure that the work and the materials being used meet the specifications and quality standards
- Be familiar with legal requirements and checking that the work complies with them.
- Have a working knowledge of health and safety legislation and bring any shortfalls observed to the attention of the person(s) concerned as well as the Project Manager.
What's on Offer