Client Administrator Opportunity
Highly Reputable Asset Manager Edinburgh
About Our Client
Highly reputable Asset Manager based in Edinburgh city centre. This employer is focused on harnessing their strong talent and encourage progression and promotion within the firm.
- Key point of contact for clients administrative and operations queries, liaising with internal departments and consultants to ensure accurate and timely completion of all projects.
- Accuracy is vital to success in this position, ensuring all correct information is sent out to clients, consultants and third parties at all times, working to required deadlines.
- Maintain clients accounting records, ensuring compliance with internal and external required SLA's.
- Working as part of the Transitions Team, you will ensure that client on boarding is accurate and effective and will create fee invoices to be sent to clients.
- Continuous improvement is encouraged in this role and you will be expected to provide input to Team Leaders and Managers on system/procedure improvements and assist in putting these into action.
- You will also have the opportunity to get involved in department, team and projects aimed at enhancing the services provided to clients.
The Successful Applicant
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified or Part Qualified
- Client Relations
- Knowledge of Fund Accounting
- Client Focus
- Problem Solver
What's on Offer
This position offers you the opportunity to join a very successful, growing Global firm.
There are a combination of Permanent and Fixed Term Contracts on offer within this department, which are a result of organic growth of the business area.
Encouraging and forward thinking working environment
Opportunity for growth and progression