- World's leading International Law Firm
- Member of the Magic Circle
About Our Client
My client is a world's leading international law firm, member of the Magic Circle. They are recognised by Chambers UK in various litigation areas, such as commercial and corporate, banking disputes and employment.
Key responsibilities of the Client Approval Analyst is to assist with the global client approval process:
- Ensure the ongoing AML client identification/data integrity exercise is completed in a timely manner
- Research on legal entities to identify any inaccurate legacy records
- Carry out initial research on clients by using a variety of different research tools including analysis of structure charts
- Further enhance the current approach and plan for data cleansing
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate ideally will have a law degree (2:1 or above preferred) and/or qualified in KYC/ Compliance or have worked in a Financial Crime environment in the regulated sector, or with a regulatory body or law enforcement for a at least two years. They will also have a good understanding of the financial crime regulatory landscape, including sanctions and PEP screening, as well as knowledge and understanding of the Money Laundering Regulations 2017.
What's on Offer
The Client Approval Analyst offers an amazing opportunity to work in a truly global team with flexible working and competitive salary.