Client Development Manager - Commercial Growth
Rare hybrid role offering an exciting and varied role
Clear-cut progression routes
About Our Client
Our client is a marketing leading digital consultancy firm with a focus on the professional services sector. They are seeking a commercially driven marketeer who excels in creating demand for the businesses ever-growing services and solutions.
The role itself The Demand Generation Manager is a new position within an established marketing effectiveness and data science consultancy division of one of the UK's leading integrated agencies. Reporting to the Commercial Director, the objective of the role is to generate highly qualified leads via a series of systematic tactical marketing and business development initiatives. The role will be responsible for creating and executing demand generation campaigns across DM, events, digital channels and proactive networking, with the primary objective of filling the top of the sales funnel with warm, qualified opportunities, RFPs and chemistry meetings.
- Networking proactively with key stakeholders.
- Demand generation reporting.
- Generation and qualification of opportunities.
- Writing the initial brief and supporting prospect insights.
- Prospect database generation and management.
- CRM Management.
- Target market research and insight delivery.
- Fulfilment of DM campaigns.
- Recruitment of attendees for webinars and events.
- Monitoring and nurture of highly engaged, opted in prospects.
- Warm calling, targeting DM recipients and engaged prospects.
- LinkedIn outreach.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid B2B marketing and business development experience, ideally working for a digital agency or technology provider for 2 or more years.
- Background in professional services would be ideal.
- Experience of working closely with sales teams in a commercially focused marketing or business development role.
- A proactive attitude with a self-starter, team player mentality.
- The ability to communicate naturally and effectively with prospects via the telephone and in person as part of a consultative sales process.
- A deep understanding of the sales funnel and how marketing and business development initiatives can support at each phase.
- Experience in delivering sales and marketing reports with a desire to be accountable for your own KPIs.
What's on Offer
£25,000 - £30,000
25 days holiday
Pension contribution (subject to terms of contract)